# 1 selling bender in the USA to racecar fabricators.
The Model 3 Bender is designed for the professional fabricator who requires a dependable, accurate and affordable tube and pipe bender.
Tube Capacity 1/2" to 2" diameter.
Bend quality guaranteed as good or better than that of any bender under $3000.RUGGED ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- Designed with durability and affordability in mind. All parts are 100% CNC machined. All links are machined from 1/2" thick steel and zinc phosphate plated for corrosion resistance. Fast change bending dies are CNC machined from solid steel billets and carry a lifetime guarantee against breakage. Steel dies eliminate the problems common with other manufacturers' aluminum dies, such as breakage and groove spreading when bending 4130 chromemoly tubing.LARGE CAPACITY
- Bends round tubing and pipe from 1/2" to 2" O.D. and square tubing from 1/2" to 1-1/2".AFFORDABLE
- At only $295, the Model 3 has been designed to be the ultimate in low cost bending.EASY OPERATION
- The Model 3 uses a high-ratio ratchet mechanism to allow you to bend larger tubing sizes comfortably without assistance. For example, the average operator can bend 1 3/4" x .095" wall round mild steel tubing with one hand and 1" x .065" wall tubing with ONE finger. Dies can be changed in under 30 seconds. Bend times are typically in the 30-60 second range for 1" O.D. and above tubing using the ratchet mechanism. Hydraulics may be slightly slower or faster depending on the power unit chosen.HIGHLY ACCURATE
- With the degree indicator wheel standard on every new Model 3, accurate bending is simply a matter of watching the pointer until the degree of bend you desire is reached. High contrast yellow markings on a black wheel provide excellent readability while bending.36" TELESCOPING HANDLE
- Included free with bender. The new design has twice the bearing area of the old style for longer life and provides ample leverage for tube sizes up to 1 3/4".However, if more leverage is desired for tougher to bend applications, you now can simply obtain a longer piece of standard 1" schedule 40 pipe and insert it into the ratchet lever. Comes standard with a pull pin so the handle may be retracted out of the way when not in use saving valuable floor space.GENERATION 3 FOLLOW BARS
- Redesigned in 2009, they are half the weight of the older style and utilize bolt-on inserts that are on average 243% stronger. Insert pads are machined to within 1/1000th of a degree to the theoretically perfect angle for optimum bend quality. Inserts are made from a non- galling bearing material to prevent scratching of expensive material. Delrin inserts are also available for use with polished aluminum. A roll pin holds the follow bar in position while loading tubing. With over 600 hours in R&D and tooling preparation, we are confident these are the best die sets on the market today.